如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
38 That’ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
43 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
44 I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We’ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation. 感谢您的合作
47 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。